Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Vespanomics

So I have been working on this site for Vespa. You can find it here. Basically, the site is a video contest. All you have to do is make some sort of video about Vespanomics. You can find out what that all means on the site. Anyways, I think its a super easy way to win a free Vespa. The top 3 videos get Vespas. So anyone out there with any desire to save some money on gas or just have a scooter to go goof around in should try and throw together a video. Nothing fancy, just some pictures or whatever. Theres a "Getting Started" section on the site where you can read all about what to do and stuff. Anyways, I just thought I would let everyone know about the contest and a pretty easy way to win a scooter.

1 comment:

Mary Postert said...

Tanner, you should post this on our blog. I'm sure some of my friends who do it.