Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Trouble getting married?

I found this site online today that promises to help get you married... well, not you, but your daughters. And, when your daughter get married, you can make a couple grand!. I guess it's more designed for the parents. Its pretty unbelievable, its called MarryYourDaughter.biz . Check it out. I hope its just some sort of joke. It looks legit. Some people charge $27,999 for their daughter. Like some sort of horrible car salesman. I'd hate to hear their sales pitch. Some of the "daughters" on there are 14 years old! I can't believe that this can go on in the US.

1 comment:

RPH said...

hey did you erase my question from yesterday? i checked to see if you had responded or anything and it is gone....
just wondering if you really think this is legit. you are the one who knows all the fake stuff going around on the internet, maybe this is in that category? sounds a little fishy?