Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Who will my kids play with?

So a friend of mine and I were talking last night... and both of us sort of realized an interesting problem in our lives. We are both the youngest, and we have nieces and nephews, and 2 of her brothers and 1 sister are probably completely done having kids. I think my brother is too, I don't know about my sister, but she lives in Idaho...


So who are my kids supposed to play with? Their nieces and nephews are going to be so much older than them. My brothers youngest is almost 2... and he has one due next month. So even if I get on the horse, get married in, lets say 6 months, and get pregnant right away, at the soonest, my first kid would come in more than a year.

I guess my kids could play with my friend kids. Most of my friends are just starting to have kids or are waiting for a while. Growing up, we always had this Aunt Billie, and I remember playing with her kids, and even though she was my mom's roommate in college and not really my aunt, we still called her Aunt Billie. So maybe my kids will have an Uncle Bryce, and Uncle Burns, and Aunt Merc. I like the sound of that already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tanner. Your kids can play with our kids.