Saturday, July 28, 2007

My Sister's Kid

So my sister emailed me a couple days ago to tell me that I don't write in my blog enough about her. So I decided to add this post about my nephew.
My sister Raygon cuts hair. She's up at her house in Idaho and they are about to have some big party or something at their house and her husband decides that he needs a haircut. So she goes into the bathroom and buzzes Andy's hair. Andy jumps in the shower and Raygon starts getting ready in the mirror in the bathroom. My nephew is playing in their bedroom so he doesn't mess up the house that has been cleaned for this big party. (I'm probably getting some of the details wrong, be every writer has to write his own story, right?) So as Raygon is getting ready, she hears the clippers turn on, on my nephew Kaleb say, "Haircut, haircut!" Turns out, he wanted to be just like his mom. So, they decided they had to just shave his head completely, but before they did, they snapped the below pictures, good thing he's not a girl.

No comments: