Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Its a Mad World

My wife sent me this video last week. I love it. She says that it was in her head because it was recently in a Lost episode, but I don't think thats the case. I think it was in her head because it was in the Call to Arms video game commmerical during Lost, but I have been, and may be wrong again.

The video is great. I love watching it. Watching all the kids make cool pictures with their bodies. Its a really cool idea. But what caught my eye even more, was the fact that the song is a cover. Add this to my increasingly long list of song that I like the cover more than the original. Maybe I'm not as much of a purist that I thought. Chelsea would kill me for saying this, but I like the Tatu version of "How Soon is Now?" more than I like the Smiths version.

Also. For those of you still reading. The video above is a vSocial video, and I edited the layout, etc, by using out new MyBrand feature. Our side is doing a promotion for the month of Decemeber. For every video you upload and configure (super easy to do), you get entered into a drawing to win a digital video camera. Our work bought a ton of them, and we each get one to help to contribute to the content of the site. I love mine. Takes great digital pictures too. 8.0 MegaPixels. My only complaint is that you have to remove the battery to charge it, and the flash doesn't work that well. But other than that, it works great. It even has an mp3 player built in. I've never put music on it, but I might now that I think about it.

Cheers,

T

No comments: