Monday, May 19, 2008

Why I hate the NBA

How is this not traveling? If you watch, he even stops at the top of the key, does a little tiny jump and moves both his feet. Then decides to jump and throw the ball off the backboard, land, take 2 steps, then jump, catch the ball and dunk it. While this is an amazing feat, it is totally traveling. I can't believe the NBA is letting people get away with stuff like this. I know its a business and you want to entertain, but this is crazy. With the carrying, the "crow/pro" hops and now this, I've lost the little desire I had to actually watch the NBA. Its turning into an And-One mix tape.

1 comment:

joey said...

Word. Traveling is rediculous. Reminds me of when "Timmy" shuffled his feet up to the three point line in game 1 against the Suns. Another reason I hate the NBA: fouls (and no, not because I formulate a conspiracy theory everytime my team gets ripped off on a call). On one play, two dudes collide, sending both of them to the floor and jarring the ball lose... no call. Next play, someone goes up for a lay up and gets brushed on the arm... "and 1!".